Submit Article – Guest Post For this blog – ReviewsJingle
Write for Us:
All writers who want to guest post or submit articles regularly are always welcome at ReviewsJingle. Your posts will reach thousands of readers each month/year if you become a writer for us. We’re searching for skilled writers who can produce high-quality unique articles about technology and the internet.
Furthermore, you can start earning from your writings right away by submitting them because you will be adding affiliate links there. Note that we allow only one affiliate link in one article and your content must be the comprehensive one with the correct information. If your article is more promotional than educational, we have the right to reject or suspend your article.
- You will be able to add affiliate links to your posts.
- It will help you build a strong portfolio.
- We will feature your articles and help you get more exposure.
- Possibly, we will give your credit on Youtube if we use your content as a reference.
- You will get exposed to all readers with a separate author page including links to your social profiles.
At present, we are allowing the following topics for guest posting.
- Products reviews related to Technology
- CMS (such as WordPress) related article and Tips – “How To”
- Become a subscriber to this blog at first. Nearly all our successful guest posts come from regular readers.
- Your articles must be unique and not infringe on other people’s intellectual property rights. They should also not be reproduced anywhere, including on your blog.
- All posts must pass a plagiarism check with Copyscape.
- No Grammatical mistakes accepted.
- Every content should be optimized for a specific keyword, which should be mentioned in the text. Before submitting, please double-check that your target keyword has genuine search demand.
- You are free to include external links in each post, but I reserve the right to change anchor text if it competes with keywords on my site and/or remove links if they do not provide value to the reader. With this in mind, please don’t include an external link in your blog unless it is really necessary for a reader to understand your work.
- Our main goal is to help the readers with reviews articles. But you can also write about technological news, instructions, making money online, SEO, WordPress, and blogging tips, to name a few.
- No links to sites related to casino/gambling, CBD, pornography, or other similar topics.
- No quotes from individuals.
- No references to or links that use a person’s / brand’s / company’s name as anchor text.
- Your article must be at least 1000 words long and have no irrelevant outbound links.
- You must promote your posts and respond to comments promptly in order for readers to recognize you as a contributor to this blog.
- Only one link/ affiliate link is allowed per 3 posts. That means you have to write 2 valuable posts before adding the new posts with affiliate links.
- When possible, incorporate bullet points, number lists, and subheadings in your posts to make it easier for readers and search engines to comprehend your content. In a similar vein, please ensure that paragraphs longer than 5-6 lines in Word are broken up.
- Images, infographics, animations, and videos are necessary for a reader to comprehend your material. However, be sure that any photos you use are either original or available for commercial use under a royalty-free license from a site like Unsplash. Any third-party photos you post to the site should have a source link. Before publication, any images with an unknown provenance or that violate copyright laws will be removed. When sending your Word document, make sure to put any photos in a separate folder.
Writer/ Blogger Partnership Agreements:
In selecting pitches to approve, we only accept content creators that follow the spirit of collaboration. With that in mind, all bloggers who submit content to this site immediately agree to a partnership agreement in which we will host and market your content as if it were our own for at least 12 months after it is published. The better the content performs, the longer we will keep it even after 12 months. In exchange, I expect the blogger to provide at least one link from your site to us, as well as at least two social postings advertising your contributed piece with our website name included.
Our nondiscrimination policy
This site actively seeks meaningful contributions about how writers of all colors, ethnicities, religious faiths, sexual orientations, political views, and places of residence or origin. If you have any questions, please send us an email to [email protected]
Why don't we respond to all requests?
We can not respond to all pitches that aren’t a good fit for this blog due to the high volume of pitches we now receive. If you do not receive a response from us, you should re-read this page and revise your proposal. For example, I’d estimate that more than half of the pitches we receive contain obvious grammar issues or are about a topic we don’t cover on this blog. Don’t be that type of author.
How To Apply:
Click here to submit your application and pitch to become a blogger for ReviewsJingle.com. When you apply, you’ll also be asked to create your byline, which will include one link back to your company at the bottom of your blog post. After you’ve published three blog entries, you’ll see an author bio box similar to mine at the bottom of each one.
If you have any queries, please send us an email to [email protected].